Active Travel Retreat in Tobermory
Announcing the next Active Fitness Retreat in Tobermory on Canada’s Bruce Peninsula!
The last trip was such a success,I’m pleased to announce we’re doing it again! We’re teaming up with the Princess Hotel in Tobermory to offer a weekend of incredible hiking, outdoor natural fitness and great food — all on the Bruce Peninsula in Ontario, Canada.
From Sept 25th to the 27th – expect the season’s fall colours to be on full display!
- Jet-boat to Flowerpot Island for a morning of hiking and exploring the rock formations, caves and interior of the island
- Training sessions under the direction of Greg Carver
- Mobility, natural movement and playful, creative exercise
- Accommodations at the historic Tobermory Princess Hotel
- Dining overlooking Georgian Bay and Little Tub Harbour
Tobermory is located just north of the Bruce Peninsula National Park, about 300km northwest of Toronto. And it’s considered a paradise by naturalists from around the world. We’ll be mixing a variety of outdoor adventures and activities, designed to take you out of your current environment and to re-boot your fitness.
Enjoy the clean air, clear water, and beautiful scenery as you get re-vitalized!
This weekend get-away is open to anyone (you don’t have to be a StrengthBox client) and is suitable for all fitness levels. Carpooling from Toronto may be available.
When: Friday Sept 25th to Sunday Sept 27th, 2015
Where: Tobermory Princess Hotel (34 Bay St South, Tobermory, ON, Canada)
Cost: $330 pp, plus taxes*
* Price is per person, based on double occupancy, and is inclusive of accommodations, meals, round-trip boat to Flowerpot Island, guided hikes and training. Single and upgraded rooms available for a surcharge (please inquire).
We will meet at the hotel in the early evening Friday, and the weekend will end just after lunch on Sunday.
Join us and explore the practice of physical activity in a positive and cooperative way among the turquoise waters, rugged cliffs and ancient cedar forests of this UNESCO Biosphere Reserve!