Winter Retreat in Tobermory
Announcing a StrengthBox Winter Retreat in Tobermory on the Northern Bruce Peninsula, in Ontario, Canada!
This February, we’re once again teaming up with the Princess Hotel in Tobermory to offer a weekend of natural fitness, snowshoeing and great food — all on the “Tip ‘o the Bruce”.
From Feb 19th to the 21st – you’ll be invited to step outside your comfort zone and embrace the natural beauty of season. With the fresh, crisp air and snow-covered wonders hidden around every corner, there’s no better time to be outside.
- Natural fitness under the direction of Greg Carver
- Learn how to get an outdoor workout done regardless of the season
- Snowshoeing on the Bruce Peninsula trails (equipment provided)
- Mobility, movement and playful, creative exercise
- Accommodations at the historic Tobermory Princess Hotel
- Dining overlooking Georgian Bay and Little Tub Harbour
Tobermory is located just north of the Bruce Peninsula National Park, about 300km northwest of Toronto. And it’s considered a paradise by naturalists from around the world. We’ll be mixing a variety of outdoor adventures and activities, designed to take you out of your current environment and to re-boot your fitness.
Enjoy the clean air, clear water, and beautiful scenery as you get re-vitalized!
This weekend get-away is open to anyone (you don’t have to be a StrengthBox client) and is suitable for all fitness levels.
Never been snowshoeing before? There’s no better way to get started than just going and doing it. It’s a great winter workout, and you’ll see the best of the backcountry along the way.
What: StrengthBox Winter Fitness Retreat
When: Friday Feb 19th to Sunday Feb 21st, 2016
Where: Tobermory Princess Hotel (34 Bay St South, Tobermory, ON, Canada)
Cost: $325 pp, plus taxes*
* Price is per person, based on double occupancy, and is inclusive of accommodations, meals, snowshoe rentals, guided hikes and training. Single and upgraded rooms available for a surcharge (please inquire).
We will meet at the hotel in the early evening Friday, and the weekend will end just after lunch on Sunday.
Join us and explore the practice of physical activity in a positive and cooperative way among the clear waters, rugged cliffs and snow-covered forests of this UNESCO Biosphere Reserve!
Space is limited. Click here to contact Greg for details and to reserve your spot.