We’re Hiring at StrengthBox
We’re hiring a part-time coach at StrengthBox. Help us deliver serious training in a fun and inclusive environment.
StrengthBox provides life-changing coaching that builds lean, strong and able bodies through the practice of natural movement and functional exercise. To support our mission, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, personable part-time trainer or intern who is seeking an opportunity to expand their knowledge while gaining experience coaching others on the gym floor.
Responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
- Leading small-group training sessions
- Coaching individuals within classes on proper movement techniques, form and progressions/regressions.
- Cleaning and tidying the gym after classes. Keeping supplies stocked as needed.
- Processing sign-ins, retail sales of products and services.
- Selling new memberships to prospective clients by going over their goals, suggesting solutions on how StrengthBox can help, recommending a course of action and asking for the sale.
- Other duties as required.
Those interested should possess a current fitness certification from a recognized body (CrossFit, ACE, NSCA, etc) and/or a degree/diploma in kinesiology or exercise science. A valid CPR/First Aid certificate is required.
In addition to a comped membership, training and development, coaches are compensated a minimum of $20 per hour. The prospective trainer will be required to work 1-2 evenings per week and possibly one weekend morning.
Please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.