StrengthBox Open House April 1
On Saturday, April 1st from 11am to 2pm, StrengthBox will host an Open House at the East York gym.
Even bigger news is that the gym will be accepting a limited number of members again! That’s right, the StrengthBox will be re-opening its doors in April with a new open-gym model and daily workouts delivered through the Trainerize app.
To celebrate, I’m hosting a StrengthBox Open House on April 1st.
Here’s what you need to know:
StrengthBox Open House:
Saturday, April 1st
11am – 2pm
45 Cranfield Rd, Unit #5
East York, ON
Three years may have passed since the gym was in operation, but this is no April Fool’s. Come see the new space!
In addition to the regular array of weights and equipment, the gym now boasts a full squat cage, Smith machine, preacher curl, cable crossover/functional trainer and more. The front area has been fully renovated and now includes a private area with a medical-grade infrared sauna and full-body NIR/RED light therapy panel.
Meet and greet, grab a refreshment, and learn more about the new gym model:
– Open gym times 6x / week; no scheduled classes. Flexibility to train on your own schedule and work on your own goals.
– Exclusive daily workouts provided via the StrengthBox app. HD videos of Greg demonstrating all techniques; record your own results and track your progress right on the app.
– All members get a personal orientation on equipment, exercise techniques and protocols.
– Semi-private experience means no waiting for equipment. Members get a key-code to give them access to the facility.
– Access to Greg for help/guidance both in person and through the app.
There’s plenty to tell and more will be announced at the event.
Set Saturday, April 1st aside in your calendar and please spread the word with your friends and family!
See you at the StrengthBox Open House!